Residential Cleaners by DuraCleanAlaska equals environmentally safe cleaning! We use our patented Foam Absorption Process for low moisture, fast drying, and no chemical residue. That means DuraCleanAlaska is completely safe for children and pets. Our process penetrates deep into the pile for quick, thorough extraction, restoring color and luster to your carpets and making them look, smell, and feel clean and fresh.
The DuraCleanAlaska Difference saves you money and extends the life of your carpets & area rugs.
The greatest concentrations of indoor soil and foreign substances are often found in your carpets and rugs. Foam Absorption removes up to twice as much soil as ordinary steam cleaning.
- Lifts out more soil than shampoo, power-based systems and steam cleaning
- Restores luster and color to your carpets and upholstery fabrics, delaying home furnishings replacement
- Longer time between cleanings – The gentle, but thorough, DuraCleanAlaska process keeps your furniture looking better, and it even stays clean longer
- Two-Week Guarantee – If for any reason, you get a NEW spot or spill on your freshly cleaned carpet, within two weeks of DuraCleanAlaska service (or if any previous spots reappear), we will gladly return and attempt to remove it at no additional charge. Pet, color dye, and paint stains are exempt from this guarantee, and normal charges will apply.
Our upholstered furniture cleaning removes soil and allergens.
There is no place in your home where more direct physical contact is made than your upholstered furniture. Dust mites, pollutants from outside, pet allergens deposited on their surfaces can result in ill health for you and your family, especially those with allergies.
A thorough and safe cleaning with the DuraCleanAlaska foam absorption process provides maximum soil and allergen removal with a minimum of residual moisture, allowing you to use your furniture soon after cleaning. Form absorption allows us to safely clean traditionally hard-to-clean upholstery fabrics like microfiber, antique satin, Haitian cotton, and sensitive “S” (dry clean only) rated fabrics.
DuraCleanAlaska Durashield Plus protects both carpets and upholstery fabrics.
We will discuss your specific needs for fabric protection. Most new-age carpets are constructed so well that protection may not be necessary until the carpet has aged and fibers have begun to “bloom”. We make recommendations based on the circumstances of each of our clients, and DuraCleanAlaska Durashield Plus is guaranteed.
After Durashield Plus is applied, we will return and attempt to remove any stain that occurs for a period of one year at no charge. This guarantee does not cover normal soiling or wear and tear.
Pet Stain & Odor and Smoke Odor Removal
Our pet stain and odor removal process can help remove ugly stains and odor causing bacteria growth. This process includes the use of counteractants and enzyme treatments. We cannot guarantee complete removal of pet stains. We use various methods for counteracting smoke odors–from thermal fogging to ozone.
Dust mites are found in virtually all homes, regardless of how clean, and your bedroom is the best dwelling place for dust mites. They live in mattresses, pillows, bedding materials, bed springs, blankets, and duvets. Over two million dust mites live in the average person’s bed. Human body heat plus dead skin particles are perfect for dust mite maturation and existence. Contact us for an explanation of how we rid your mattress of dust mites.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Stain Removal
- Upholstered Furniture Cleaning
- Carpet & Upholstery Stain Protection
- Pet Stain & Odor Removal
- Smoke Odor Removal
- Mattress Cleaning
- Water Damage Cleaning & Restoration